House of Whispers Dungeon Sterilization Procedure
BDSM Infection Control and Toy Cleaning
Infection Control Procedures are strictly adhered to at House of Whispers in accordance with CDC guidelines for Outpatient Settings. Please note- it is NOT rude to inquire about infection control policies before or after a session.
1. Staff Training and Awarenesss: Head Mistress Windy Whispers is currently dual certified in the healthcare field, attends annual training on OSHA, infection control, and Advanced CPR certification course. Proper training and mindfulness is reviewed with all the Dommes; we hold ourselves to the highest standard of care.
2. Hand Hygiene: We wash our hands frequently using antibacterial soap and water. We also use alcohol base hand sanitizer, as recommended with CDC and WHO.
3. Universal Precautions: We use multiple pairs of disposable gloves with every client. We also use disposable Chux pads to minimize client contact with surfaces. We have masks and lab jackets, if needed.
4. Environmental Cleaning: Routine cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces is conducted with an EPA regulated disinfectant spray recommended for healthcare settings. Common areas such as door knobs and bathroom services are additionally cleaned by an housekeeping service.
5. Sterilization of Reusable Items: Our sterilization process consists of multiple steps to ensure highest level or infection control.
Wash all toys with antibacterial soap and water
Soap in ultrasonic antimicrobial solution 24-48 hours.
Rinse with soap and water, bag each item in individual sterilization pouch. Then place pouch in high heat steam pressure cooker to run 30 min at 244°F with a pressure of 10.2-11.6 psi
Then place pouches in UV sterilizer at 190°F under blue UV light for 60 min.
House of Whispers Corona Virus Update
For increased safety with infection control, we will now only be using single-use disposal gags. If you have your own gag, you are welcome to bring it. Otherwise, we reserve the right to gag you with disposable or washable items such as rope, sock, panties, duct tape, syran wrap, bandage, or anything else we can think of.
Although out infection control policies inside the dungeon are in strict accordance with CDC guidelines, we are increasing cleaning in common areas such as door handles, faucets, or any other common surfaces.